Asked by from
Answered questions about auto insurance:
- Can I save money by dropping my collision insurance?
- What is the difference between fault and no-fault insurance?
- Will every claim I make increase my insurance premiums or only certain claims?
- What is the best way to handle teen drivers and auto insurance?
- Are there any advantages (cost savings or otherwise) to having one provider for home, life, auto?
- Are medical payments that important with auto insurance?
- What is tort liability?
- Do I need liability insurance when I rent a car?
- My car broke so I dropped my insurance, can I pick it with you when I get another car?
- I had an accident 2 months ago.??Should I switch insurance carriers?
Please note: InsureMe Answers is not intended to be a substitute for advice from a licensed professional. For specific questions about a policy or claim, please contact your insurance agent or company.